Monday, November 11, 2013

Little Successes and Puppy Love

We have had a rather eventful week. Although we didn't teach much this week we were able to get some new investigators. The most promising one is Rick. He grew up catholic and has a basic understanding of Jesus Christ. After we taught him about the restoration and the Book of Mormon, he told us how he had met with missionaries before but he never felt they had answered his questions. He said that we had answered all his questions and that he felt what we had taught him was true. He later made a point to let us know that he would read the Book of Mormon to find out if it is true for himself. 

Well I am having a hard time thinking today. We had a fun day filled with dodge-ball and basketball. Our activity we did as a zone was earlier today so that some of the zone could have enough time to get back. However, they didn't show up or tell us. Oh well what are you going to do.

Its time to get that fat puppy on a diet! lol It will be hard to not give here treats all the time when I get home. I am glad that she is healthy. I love playing with the dogs out here because I cant play with her. Good news about the move is that Gypsy doesn't dig anymore. No more worries about that lol.

Soooooo.... Were the sister missionaries cute? lol. I'm just kidding. It seem that every meal we have with someone that has a daughter out on a mission, or a granddaughter, they always seem to say "You would be perfect for my daughter/granddaughter." I think its so funny how that happens out here.

Well I'm not sure so much what to write about. My mind is a little scattered today. I am sending the memory card out this week along with some letters as well. 
I love you so much. I am sorry this email doesn't have much to it but I am hoping to be able to fill in more with some letters.

I love you as big as the ever expanding universe.
Love,
Jonathon Felton