Monday, November 25, 2013

Staying Warm, and Busy

So this was a slowish week for us. We weren't able to teach much however, we did get to work with a lot of members! So it was a good week. Wednesday was a good day. We were able to split up to get a couple things done. Each of us had a member with us as our companion. My companion went to the temple with some one that he had taught and I went to do service with a family that was not active in the church. It was funny because I was with some other elders during this for a part, and then we all went to dinner with 2 other elders. It was a funny dinner. Probably the craziest one I have had in the mission.  Things have been going well So I am staying in Chubbuck for another transfer. Elder Thorpe and I will be together for only half a transfer and then I will be put with the other elders that cover the other half of our stake. The other elders have a car so that means I wont freeze the entire transfer. Yay! We are working hard to get a couple of people ready for baptism. I feel we will be able to get them ready. 

Things are just kinda same old. Nothing to big or exciting happened this week. OH wait I did get a pineapple this week. yummy. I am adding a picture of it in this email.

I love you so much hope you are doing well 
Love,
Jonathon Felton

PS. I hugged a horse  while we were walking down a street this last week.