Monday, August 19, 2013

So this has been a great week. We have been blessed to find 2 new people to teach. I am starting to think I might have to learn Spanish... just kidding. I say that because most of the people we are teaching speak Spanish and their English needs work. We have also been able to help this family with a summer home they are building. It was fun this is the second time that we have been able to help them with this project. We have been enjoying serving in Paris. The people are great. We also were able to speak in sacrament on following the spirit. it was great. The work is truly moving forward here in the stake. I am so proud to be apart of it. I know that this work is inspired of God. I am so grateful for the choice I made to be here now.
I hope all your dreams come true I know that all of us can be successful in all we do as long as we try our very hardest.
I love you so much
Jonathon Felton