Monday, August 12, 2013

A Little Bit of Everything

Elder: 
So this week has been so amazing. We have found a couple of people to start teaching and they all seem super ready for the gospel.  We Have been super blessed. This week we have done service and we have knocked doors in the heat. We have been teaching and giving guild of the tabernacle in Paris. Needless to say I have been super tired but I have reflected on the scripture in Alma 26:12 "... for in His strength I can do all things..." He has kept me moving and and given me strength.  I am so happy for Him.

I want you to know yes I got your package. I love the water flavors you put in there. Some places were I fill a water bottle around here has some funny tasting water lol. It was been a good week. Mom, you are a white person. The sun burns people like us silly goose. You should have put sun block on. I'm just teasing you. I don't wear sun block here. I'm surprised I haven't gotten burnt on my mission.

I know that He lives. That Christ lives. That They have a plan for us. I know that it is by Revelation that we learn this through a living prophet today. I wish that all people would let missionaries into there homes because they will feel God's love in there life. I love you so much and hope your week is filled with love and joy.
I love you momma you are the best!
love Jonathon Felton


Mom: 
You are the most awesomely coolest missionary on the planet! SERCH PONDER AND PRAY ELDER!!
Love you to the moon and back!
Momma!


Elder: 
I love you too mommy you are the coolest of cool (that's where I get my coolness)