Monday, August 5, 2013

Birthday Wishes to Momma

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am such a bad son. I forgot your birthday was this last weekend! I am on my way to get you a card a soon as this email sends! Other than that I am so happy that you had a good birthday. I hope yall are enjoying that pool for me because seeing this lake and getting invites from people to take us out on the lake is killing me. I wish I could but sadly its a no no. ah well maybe one day. So things here got a little slow with the Raspberry Days celebration. It was nice we got to get a funnel cake but a bummer because all our lessons canceled on us because of the celebration. This week is looking really promising because nothing special is going on in the area. Yay for nothing lol. We are loving going out and walking and knocking doors. We have met so many amazing people. Well I am having a hard time thinking of stuff to write about this week as it was slow but I do know one thing I want to tell you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!!!!!

How great you are, for all you have done for me!