Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Welcome to the Idaho Pocetello Mission!

A lot is going on. First, I have the new address and it is:

Elder Jonathon David Felton
Idaho Pocatello Mission
1246 Yellowstone Ste. F-3
Pocatello ID, 83201

This will be how you can now get mail to me in the new mission. The other thing is starting next week P-day will be on Monday. So emails will start coming on Monday. We met the new mission president and he is really nice. His name is President Brinkerhoff. His wife is really nice as well. It is going to be different having to change to a new mission and doing things the way that they do up here. I am looking forward to seeing what new info they will have to give us.

Tabernacle guilds are going great we had 4 people from China come by, 2 from Germany and several other places including Utah and Idaho. When grandpa set me apart to be an elder and get the Melkezedic Priesthood I remember him saying how I will teach many nations. This is happening now, and it gives me comfort that the Lord really knows what we are capable of doing. I am so happy to serve in Paris and hope that I can stay for a while here. I know if the Lord has other plans I will go where He wants me to go. I am SO HAPPY to have served in the Ogden mission and am happy for the chance to serve in the Pocatello mission.

I love you so much! I hope all is well.
Much love Elder Felton