Monday, July 8, 2013

People, Places, and Things

Ha ha I'm so happy that you got to talk to (or type) brother McKee. He is awesome. He is the ward clerk in one of our wards. He and his wife have been a great help in teaching the neighbors. They recently just had a kid. But yes things are going great. I have loved this area so much. It has been so great to get to know the people in this area. Granna isn't fibbing when she says the color of the water is amazing. I can definitely see myself coming back to this area to visit some time. Elder Curtis and I are truly blessed. The members have been so much help. We are staring to find a lot of work here.

Ya, if I serve in Pocatello I will definitely go look them up. It would be so cool to be able to see them. We are going to have transfers a week from this Wednesday but we will know what is going on on Friday. They give us more time to be able to get ready for transfers than we had in the Ogden mission. I am so happy things are going well. I am working on getting some envelopes to send pics home and letters but I'm trying to find a place that sells them cheaper because everything here is so expensive. So soon I hope to send yall some pics and a letter.

I love you so super much. Have a fun week this week.
Love Elder Felton