Monday, July 22, 2013

Ice Cave Fun

I'm glad you had a good time. So I have a new companion. His name is Elder Chernan. He is a blast. We have been out and about knocking on doors for the past couple day to get to know the people and to hopefully find some more people to teach. It has been a blast! We had a good time even though the last few day have been above 90. I'm just happy there is hardly any humidity so walking is a little bit easier on us. Today we went to check out some ice caves in our area and had a fun time. We were also able to have a lesson earlier in the day. I am so happy that I got to stay in this area for a little bit longer. From what it sounds like the mission president doesn't like moving people that often so I might only get moved one more time. I hope that I get to spend a bit of time here because the people are so nice all the time. I got a call about getting a package in the office so hopefully it makes its way down here soon. Don't even feel bad missy! I do not want you to worry. I love so much You are the best ever!
love Elder Felton