Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Snow is FINALLY Leaving


Thank you for your help. I am kinda not surprised that you put off packing. I do that every time I get transferred   I am going to try and not do that this time because it gets harder and harder each move. I am so relieved that you are going to have help for moving. That takes a lot of stress off my back. I am surprised that even though I am so far away, I still get stressed over you LOL. That is a good thing though, and I love that things are going well for you. I am so happy for the weather to start warming up. I think that with all the snow I have seen this winter I can now say that I hate snow. (At least for now. I am sure I will love it by next winter. Oh that will be a good one!) Thing are going great. I have really loved this transfer here. I recently got to help brand some cows it was so much fun I will be working on getting you some pics of it. it was nice to be able to get some sun on my arms. I got a nice tan. It was a blast helping to brand cows. While we were helping one of the missionaries with us got chased by a baby calf. I thought it was funny but apparently he didn't.  Aside from that we are starting to get more work. I think it is because it is getting nicer and people are starting to come back. I want you to know that I love you so much. I will be writing a letter here soon so I hope to be able to send it before Friday.
I love you and pray for you.
Love your boy,
Jonathon

No comments:

Post a Comment