Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Back Into the Feeling of Full Service


Don't worry about forgetting the cd. I figured that you had decided to send it separate from the package. I did Get the Easter box and I loved it. I am enjoying the contents very much. Thank you so much for it. It brought a smile to my face.
Things are picking up a bit here. We are finding new people that we are teaching here. We have been doing well. When ever I feel down I look at the letters you have sent me and they cheer me right up. So I want to say thank you! You keep me moving and help push me through. I feel that our Heavenly Father wanted me to remember I'm not out here for fun only, but that I am out here to serve Him. Thank you so much for reminding me of D&C 122. That has helped me the most.
I am really getting back into the feeling of full service. I love that I came on my mission. I love that you always knew I would. And I love that Heavenly Father knew I needed it. As I have gone and changed my thought process, I have come to really love my Savior. I look forward to hearing the counsel of the leaders of the church to help pick me up and move me forward. Thank you for your love and teachings. You are as the mothers of the stripling warriors to me. Those that I teach and help are effected by you because you helped me become the person I am and the one I wish to be.
I love you so much. I am so very grateful God gave you to me. I hope that Emma will get better. I will keep her in my prayers as I always do but will put extra effort in it.
Love Elder Felton
Your baby boy