Tuesday, April 9, 2013

More Snow... Really?!?!


Wow you seemed to have had a good weekend. I am so happy for conference. It was my favorite one so far. Things are kinda getting warmer but alas it seemed to have snowed last night. Oh well, I am starting to just not care about the snow. Its just another day in the mission. Things are a little slower here but we should start to pick up a few more people to teach. I am warming up more and more to the area. And it is slowly become apart of me. Not much is new for me. I am just taking it one day at a time. Today I did get to go fishing and that was a fun 2 hours and we only caught 1 tiny fish lol. It was fun to just kinda chill and relax. The fun thing about the quote you put at the bottom of your email is that Elder Falabella came and spoke to our mission back before Thanksgiving. I love you so much and miss you more then you know. (no worries though not enough to come home yet lol) Oh here is some news, our mission will split again July 1st!
I love you,
Your Elder Son