Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Being a District Leader

Wow... That is big news. What brought this on? That will be cool to come home to a new place. Hey make sure the missionaries help and the members help with the move. We helped someone move yesterday and it was fun. It reminded me when Shaun Findlay would drag me into things like that. I am so happy that you guys are doing what you guys feel is right. Always listen to the spirit it will guide us in every thing we do. Not much is going on for us. Elder Tovar is great. Being a district leader has gotten a lot easier for me. It helps when you have a great district. The members of my district are great. I love them so much. I have been  having a good time even if it is going slow at the moment. The snow is slowing down and the grass is starting to turn green so that is helping. I love you so much. Thank you for the birthday package it was great and made me smile so much. You are the best mom ever. Thank you again.
Love Elder Felton

No comments:

Post a Comment