Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fires and Changes


(From Elder)To start off and to put all minds at ease the fires that are going on aren't close to me. I have seen smoke once from it but it wasn't close. So now that that Question has been resolved (lol) on to something a little more fun. Recently I had one of my recent converts tell me that when he can go to the temple he wants me there. It has been amazing to see the gospel completely change his life. He has become a friend that I will always hold close to me. As for actually baptizing someone myself, I have not done that. It would be nice to have one but for me all that matters is when some one lets Christ in their life. That is what has given me great joy.This month coming up in a few days President Olsen and his wife Sister Olsen are going home. It is sad because they really felt like family. Although they are leaving I am excited for the new mission President.
I will write more in a letter because of time.
Love Jon


(From Elder)At the 1st the mission will split North Salt Lake up to Layton will be put into 1 of the 2 new Salt lake missions. Utah will have 8 missions total just a little more in case my letter is late. But it will get sent tonight (Or the morning since that's when the mail will get picked up)

(From mom)
You box is actually mailed! I thought that would make you happy to know!
lots of love!
Mommy


(And finally From Elder)
It does! Sorry I couldn't email much but that's the biggest news here.