Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Physical Therapy and Friends

Things are going great. We have gotten a lot of new people to teach and 4 of them have a baptism date already. The Lord truly has been working on these people even before we were here. It has been amazing to see people change as they accept the gospel. One of my recent converts told me that they are working on preparing for the temple to be sealed there, and they said that if I'm around they would like for me to come with them to the temple when they first go through. The change to calling every one our friend has been great. they really have become just that. We have truly been blessed these few weeks in finding people who are accepting of the gospel. This has been a fun transfer. Elder Hall is a stud he has gotten really familiar with the area and is getting a feel for the people. It has been fun to learn from him. Last Thursday I had my last interview with President Olsen. Our new mission president will be coming in soon. It will different seeing how he works. Elder Hall is going to physical therapy and has been getting better. It looks like all my companions will be going to physical therapy ha-ha. No, he really has gotten better and they have helped with my knee. Biking has gotten really easy lately. I am starting to like it more and more. The weather here has been hot but its been OK because we have no humidity. I'm sorry that you do. The down side to that is I'm drinking water all the time and it hasn't rained in a while. All is well here and I have been staying sane for the most part. There are time that I feel like I'm going crazy but its all fun. I love you guys so much and miss you but don't worry I'm not coming home for at least 3 weeks. Just kidding. They might have to force me on the plane when I'm done. But that's not for a while. I love it so much here it now feels entirely like home to me.
Love,
Elder Felton