Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Trip to the Bountiful Temple!

Ah man sounds like you have been busy. Man! Oh yes I love the video of Gypsy. I think she thinks she is 8 feet tall lol. Such a spaz. A good fit to the family for sure. Train "my dog" well and don't be afraid to get on her case for digging lol. You cant be all sunshine and rainbows when she is bad cause she'll think its OK. I'm just messing though because you guys are great. My favorite part of p-day is hearing from you. Elder Hall is great although I think I'm cursed. He is on crutches for 3 weeks because he sprained his ankle really bad. Sounds like my last companion. The worst part is not having a car while on crutches. Our work has slowed down a bit and before that we were doing so much. So right now we are walking/ crutching our way around. He is a great guy. 
Today my whole district got to go to the Bountiful Temple. MAN is it nice! It was so cool to go through for someone else. Not to much happened other then our trip to the urgent care for Elder Hall's ankle. It is getting hot here. The nice thing is there is almost no humidity. I love you so much. I hope all is well. Things are funny with this transfer. I'm thinking its going to be a great one. Today I saw Elder Lanier while we were in Bountiful. His new companion is from Hawaii and he speaks Hawaiian which is cool. I love you so much it has been so cool to see how when you let go of your self, and fully serve the Lord, how blessed you actually are. Its amazing!
Love,
Elder Jonathon David Felton