Tuesday, February 19, 2013

And... More Snow


They are expecting cold weather possibly into April. Unlike the weather people back home, they are pretty accurate here. I I'm not sure what to tell you. The area is kinda slow there is a 95% members here and 90% of the members are active. It is a little difficult finding others but we have 5 people we are working with. I hope you don't mind the short email. I feel bad not having much to talk about. Anyway I got your package and I love it. It was so cool to get Larry the Cable Guy food. I showed the landlords and they didn't get why I thought it was funny and cool. (Utah Mormons are so sheltered) Anyway they are great and nice to us.
I hope all is well. I love you so much. I love you bigger then the beginning of time even unto the pre-earth life! (ooh that sounded good. Am I a stud or what?!) But seriously I do love you more then you could ever know. I have faith that your week will be filled with joy so look for those moments because, faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of thing wherefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen but are TRUE! I know when your heart is open you can have great days!
Love Your half way done elder: Elder Felton