Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Short and Sweet



Thank you so much for that. I was a little mad because I had to stop reading it so as not to cry in public, lol. We are currently reading the Book of Mormon from March 15 to April 15 to have read the whole book of Mormon cover to cover to help out the seminary classes here in Soda Springs. We have recently gotten 5 people to agree on a specific baptism date. This is great because they had not really had a date to work toward. This is good because they have become more motivated to go to church and read the Book of Mormon as well. I Have met some wonderful people here who have been a huge blessing. I really love the people out here. They have given me strength to move on. I had a question for you.  I have had "I Can Only Imagine" stuck in my head the last few days cause someone had been playing it. I I love you so much you can only imagine (lol see what I did there? Man am I am a dork) Things are really picking up here so there will soon be more to talk about.I love you so muchlove your best son... ME! lollove Elder Felton