Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Keep On Trucking


I will have to convert Carl when I get home lol. Things here are going ok. The members have been amazing and they are all super nice. Elder Singleton has been great helping me to get to know the area up here. He is a kinda shy and quiet but has a great testimony  He is on his 3rd transfer and he is still in the same area as when he came into the mission. We are currently covering two stakes, and because roads can be a little rough out here we have a TRUCK! This is one of my favorite parts about being up here. My former companion elder Smith is mad that I came up here and he didn't  he wanted to  drive the only truck in the mission lol. We have a few people that we are working with and soon might be able to be baptized.
It has been slow so I don't have much to talk about but I am sure that I will soon.
I Love you so much!
Love Elder Felton