Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Learning to Adapt!


OK so this week has gone by so fast but each day feels like a week. Its a little colder here then I thought at first. I leave the MTC on the 28th. I cant believe I'm almost out of here. I have learned so much here but I feel like I need to learn so much more. Me and my companion have made great progress on our investigators and on our inactive couple we have been teaching. They are all wonderful people who I have grown to love. My teachers are great they have helped me grow so much here. The spirit that you feel here is so warm and when it is truly felt in the lessons, it has actually brought our inactive to tears, and to me as well. I am so glad for my companion because he was able to keep the lesson going things here are so wonderful and the friends I have made here are friends that I will remember forever. They continue to inspire me and they give me hope when thing are hard. I love all the letters I have gotten, they help keep me going and it is so cool to see how the Lord is blessing you. While bearing my testimony I have been brought to tears because of the strength of the spirit! What is taught here is so wonderful and true I know that this is Christ's church and this is the Lords work. My new reading assignment is 2 Nephi 31 and the first 5 chapters of the Book of Mormon. Those first five show how the spirit can guide us and as long as we have faith in God He will protect us and answer our prays. In our district we have a song that has become our theme song and it is "If You Could Hie to Kolob" It is just a wonderful and spiritual song that we sing almost all the time. I love all of you and I know that the Lord is looking out for you and He will continue to bless all of your lives if you listen to His teachings and show faith in Him. Hold on to the testimonies that you have and continue to strengthen them.
Love,
Elder Felton

If You Could Hie to Kolob