Monday, February 10, 2014

The Very Last Email

I am so xcited to see you, you have no idea. I have been thinking what its going to be like but I'm not sure. It feels like this has been my whole life, my whole world and the thought of something different doesn't seem possible. That doesn't mean that I'm not happy but it is weird. The true impact of whats happening hasn't hit me yet and I doubt that it will till I get home and see all of you. It feels like I will just wake up and be in Brigham City or Soda Springs. I love you so much and cant wait to see you. My last scripture for you is from 
3 John 1:13-14 

13  I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:

14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.
I love you. Have a great day. 
I will see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment