Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Slower Pace

Thank you for the pics of the house and the new place. I am super excited to see it in person. I will miss the old one but I will ALWAYS remember the times spent there. Memory is the key.So things are slow in our area. This is a fact I am slowly coming to terms with. I am definitely not on Ogden anymore lol. I Love the Paris ID stake. The members are so great. They have been a big help. We are currently working on just building trust with them. We have realized that most of if, not all will have to come through the members. The view we have of our apartment is amazing. I am going to be sending pics here soon. Other then that not to much is happening. I am sorry I don't have much to say other than we knock on a lot of doors and then no one is at home.I love you so very much. I hope all is well.LOVE!Elder Jonathon David Felton