Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Two Years to Baptisim

Things have been going really well. We recently had a baptism. It was kinda funny because the lady had been going to church for 2 years and people thought she was a member already. So she wanted to keep her baptism a secret. but I think she ended up telling more people then than anyone else. Things have been going well. I have one more week till transfers but I think I will be going back to Utah. This is both good and bad. I will not be able to visit the people that are here afterwards. We are currently working on getting things ready for the baptism that we are having this weekend. Work is increasing but it is still a little slower then I am use to. I am at a loss as to what to write lol. It seems we don't often do many big things. Mostly we visit members to see if there is anyone we can teach or knock on doors. Whoo hoo lol. I hope things go well for you. I am excited to see what the new place looks like it will be fun to come home to a new place. 


Oh by the way. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Kirby hug <(^.^)>